|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, July 09, 2007
grrrrs. wad the frigging hell is wrong with that zarina? she is like so sickiningly biase lo. catch catch catch. say wad fashion shit. its like. hello! ur fashion is like 80s okays? your hair. omg! & ur make-up. -.-" its like. u put it on like its free! so much lah for gawd's sake! freak lo. ur perfume is like erghhh! i smell le wanna faint lo. so much! like 1 bottle 1 day! gosh! ur like always catching the dang hair! wads ur prob with hair? dun tell me u dun have any?! gawwwd. & ur so effing biase too lo! pepo with hair flying all over like siao char bo, u dun catch. u catch me! why me?! eff! its like. i alr guai guai pin up for u liao. gif u face. dun show u attitude, smile smile. u CATCH! effffff you lah! i've had enuff lo. catch ur arse lah! toopid. ur hair isnt as neat either. arseeee! im typically steaming like a bun in the steamer! erghhhhhh. i sweared just now. just becos of that shit arse! dirtied my own mouth. grrrrs. if she catches me agn, instead of the flying-haired pepo. i tell you. im gonna sco all the swearing words oout! effffs. spoilt my frigging mood earluy in the morn. old-fashion zarina. grrrrrrrrrrrs.sickening lah! ------ * ROWRRRRS! im so effed up & i cant cool down lah! i feel like screaming so loud IN HER FACE!that she's a effer! geeeez. wadeva bout thart zarina shiat. today; had class int he morn. boringggggggggg! wanna sleep like pig lo. zzz. stupidddddz. den have blahblahblah-hu cares-wadeva-boring shiat classes. den have trning. improved ! yaye! hahahas! den sian till now lo. homework haven do. i wanna dieeeeeeeeeeeee! |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|